- All of our employees are educated and trained to listen to you, and deliver service that adds value to your property.
- With over 100 years of combined landscape experience, our management team is able to offer you solutions that protect your investment and support your long-term interests.
- Your feedback is always valued and taken very seriously.
- All employees have a unified goal to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- The owners of our company are directly involved in its operation and its unwavering commitment to exceeding your expectations.
- We are a full-service landscape company with complete design, CAD, construction, irrigation and maintenance services.
- Our quality services have been locally and nationally recognized as the best in the industry over 25 times.
- Our owners and managers are “hands on,” to ensure you are receiving the highest quality through the benefit of their knowledge and experience.
- Our clients proudly support us through personal referrals and testimonials.
- Our highly-trained, experienced crews are uniformed and perform exemplary work.
- Our bilingual foremen have over nine years’ experience in landscape installation and maintenance.
- The nationally-certified personnel on our staff include Certified Landscape Professionals (CLP) and Certified Landscape Technicians (CLT).
- We have proudly served the Dallas area for over a quarter of a century.
We Follow Through
- Award-winning landscape maintenance services focused on long-term care.
- Our reputation matters to us and we will not call a project “finished” until you are completely satisfied.
- We take environmental stewardship seriously, with such services as water management and Integrated Pest Management.
- We do what we say we are going to do when we say we are going to do it.
Our company is recognized at state and national levels, earning over 30 awards from both the Texas Nursery and Landscape Association (TNLA) and The National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP). TechScape is one of a select few to receive the ALCA Decade Award for 10 years of continuous Professional Maintenance Services at the Meadows Foundation in Dallas. TechScape has also been awarded two NALP (formerly PLANET) Grand Awards for our commitment to excellence at Edgemere Senior Living Facility, and for a private residence in Dallas.
TechScape is holistically dedicated to making continual improvements in all areas, so we can better serve our clients. One important aspect of this commitment is the development of our team through continuing education and industry certifications. One or more members of the TechScape team are certified in the following:
- Certified Landscape Professional
- Certified Landscape Technician
- Texas State Irrigators’ License
- Pest Control Applicators’ License
- Texas Nursery/Floral Certificate
As part of our commitment to excellence and education on the latest developments and trends in the GREEN Industry, TechScape maintains memberships in numerous landscaping-related professional organizations, including:
- National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP)
- Texas Nursery and Landscape Association (TNLA)
- Dallas Irrigation Association
- Texas Superstar Program (Texas A&M Agriculture Program Superior Plant Research)
- Ladybird Johnson Wildflower Center
- Water Wise Council of the Texas Nursery and Landscape Association
- Certified Butterfly Garden Habitats